[PyAR2] POST with Python?

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:31:19 CET 2008

It appears possible, though it looks like any solution I've seen is too
convoluted for what I want (maybe not though)

basically, I want to use the POST method to request data from a server.

instead of www.site.com/page.php?name=Bob (the GET fashion)
I want to be able to use the POST method.

Any help would be great! Thanks!
-Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,