[PyAR2] What editor/IDE do YOU use??

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Thu Jan 24 15:58:28 CET 2008

Hey all....

I'm working on a presentation to give at a GIS for oil/gas conference in
Houston next month and want to give a little info on IDEs/editors - just
a slide or two on what's out there as alternatives to Notepad, IDLE and
PythonWin. I have used PythonWin (and probably never will again),
NotePad++, Eclipse w/ PyDev, and most recently SPE and PyScripter. I
really like SPE, and PyScripter looks promising too. I just started
using JEdit on my Mac at home, and have used TextWrangler a bunch there
too. I'd like to poll the group and find out what you all are using,
what you like, and what you don't. Note that everything I use is free,
but if any of you are using something that isn't free, I'd like to hear
about that too, because if you are using it, chances are its worth
paying for, eh?  Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

chad!

Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
your system.