[PyAR2] Getting to know you

Derek Horton derek.k.horton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:28:12 CET 2007

But wait...there's more...

What would I like to get from this list?

Initially two things:
- a good explaination of modules, packages and namespaces
- a recommendation on a good python intro book.  I know about Learning
Python, Beginning Python, etc.  But which one is the best?  I don't really
care about syntax, what an if statement is, while loops, etc.  I'm looking
for something like Scott Myers Effective C++, but for Python.

Later,
Derek