[PyAR2] Getting to know you

Kwadroke of The Wired kwadroke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:43:10 CET 2007

On Nov 15, 2007 6:59 PM, Greg Lindstrom <gslindstrom at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you would, take a few minutes and let us know a little about you, what
> you do with Python (maybe you just want to learn it), and what you want out
> of the group. At this point, all ideas are good ideas.

I'm, Tony Bates, I work at Acxiom here in Conway. Some of you know me from
CARLUG, LRLUG or HSALUG. I do most of my programming in PHP. I use Ubuntu
Linux on all of my computers, which uses Python heavily. I have not done
much with Python, but I am wanting to learn more for writing Py-GTK apps.

--
Tony Bates - Kwadroke of The Wired
Red Hat Certified Engineer

Hot Springs Area Linux Users Group - hsalug.org
Little Rock Linux Users Group - lrlug.org
Central Arkansas Linux Users Group - carlug.org
Arkansas Linux Users Group - arlug.org
Arkansas Laser Tag - arklt.org
Kwadroke.com | Kwadrix.com