[PSF-Volunteers] [pydotorg-www] International Symbol - request for addition

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Thu Apr 29 21:40:57 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 01:34:07PM +0200, grubert at users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> * does it work on ie
> * are the languages fixxed or dynamic or configurable (halfdynamic)

I think a fixed list is fine, of the 5-10 most common languages
listed on /moin/Languages.

> * should the link below change too ? maybe not, because it is the
>   entry point, the toc.

Probably not.  It's mildly annoying that a link w/ German text would
drop people on a big list of languages, but we probably shouldn't
include every single language we have a page for.

Thanks for your JavaScript code.  I won't be able to look at it until
next week because Python 2.7beta2 is due this weekend and I'm trying
to finish the release notes.  Maybe someone else will take a look
before then.

--amk