[PSF-Volunteers] PSF slide show template

sdeibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Tue Sep 12 19:14:25 CEST 2006

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006, Harold Ricker wrote:
> I have a version available to review, critique and share. I
> have set up a temporary repository at my companies web site. Go
> to http://www.teratask.com/python_presenter/

Looks nice!  A few thoughts FWIW:

I'd agree that the watermark may be a problem -- perhaps the
solution is to remove it entirely and move the icon + "python"
logo to the top left (instead of "python powered" which doesn't
make as much sense generally)?

Also, instead of having a white background for the logo at the
top, maybe adding a decent sized white border around just the
icon part would be enough to offset the logo from the
same-colored background?  I *do* like the top/bottom colors, just
not so much having the big white box around the logo...

Thanks for doing this!

- Stephan