[PSF-Community] [PSF-Vote] Selection Message in Helios

Mark Moretto otteromkram at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:05:49 EDT 2020

David,

Thank you for the clarification.

Personally, I believe all candidates are very well-qualified and, combined
with their enthusiasm about Python and maintaining a top-tier, open-source
platform, selecting only a few is incredibly challenging.  I want to vote
for them all!

The PSF is lucky to be able to select from such a group.

Kindest,

Mark Moretto