[PSF-Community] PSF / Humble Bundle Promotion

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Thu Sep 12 12:45:45 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Humble Bundle has chosen the PSF as the designated charity for a new
promotion that runs through September 25.

Feel free to retweet @ThePSF or write your own tweets about. Below are the
tweets we're using:

   - Level up your Python and support the PSF at the same time. Check out
   the latest Humble Bundle running through September 25, 2019! Lots of great
   ebooks, software, and videos to choose from!
   https://www.humblebundle.com/level-up-your-python?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=leveluppython_announce
   - The PSF is the featured charity in the latest Humble Bundle running
   through September 25, 2019! Dive deeper into Python learning with ebooks,
   software, and videos!
   https://www.humblebundle.com/level-up-your-python?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=leveluppython_announce
   - Check out all the Python titles in the Humble Bundle fundraiser thru
   Sept. 25, 2019. The PSF is the designated charity, so your purchases help
   support our mission and help sustain a vibrant community.
   https://www.humblebundle.com/level-up-your-python?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=leveluppython_announce

Thanks for your support!

Betsy

--
Betsy Waliszewski
Event Planner / Sponsorship Coordinator

As a non-profit organization, the PSF depends on sponsorships and donations
to support the Python community. Check out our Annual Impact Report for
more details: https://www.python.org/psf/annual-report/2019/