[PSF-Community] Python Web Conf Now VIRTUAL!

MaryBeth Okerson marybeth at sixfeetup.com
Wed Jul 31 15:11:59 EDT 2019

Hi,
Due to overwhelming interest from international speakers and attendees, the IndyPy team is excited to announce that the Python Web Conf will be a virtual conference.

WHEN: Friday, August 23rd 2019 from 7:45 am ET to 4:40 pm ET.
WHERE: Online
REGISTER TODAY:<https://ti.to/six-feet-up/indypy-web-conf-2019> Professionals: $50 | Students: $20
Register by 8/15 and get cool geeky stickers mailed to you!

Yep, you read that right! Attendees can choose from 3 tracks of talks and participants can chat via Slack channels. Plus, access to presentations and post-event recordings will be available exclusively to registered attendees.

What you get:

  *   Exclusive access to recordings
  *   Ability to ask questions during the talks
  *   Exclusive access to all the speakers via group and private messages
  *   Direct access to all the participants via online chat
  *   Ability to cast your vote for next year’s conference topics
  *   Your donation supports the Python Software Foundation!

Still not convinced? Let me break it down for you:

Why attend a virtual conference?

  *   Cost effective: it’s cheaper than a regular conference
  *   Convenient: watch from your office or home
  *   Time effective: no travel required, pick and choose which talks to attend

Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind Python conference. Join from the comfort of your home or office, meet fellow Pythonistas, and network with speakers from across the globe.

REGISTER TODAY:<https://ti.to/six-feet-up/indypy-web-conf-2019> Professionals: $50 | Students: $20

Thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible!
Organizing Sponsor: Six Feet Up<https://sixfeetup.com/> / Diamond Sponsor: Plone Foundation<https://plone.com/>

Thank you,

MaryBeth Okerson
Marketing & Event Coordinator
--
Six Feet Up, Inc.
Python & Cloud Expert Consulting
Email: marybeth at sixfeetup.com
https://sixfeetup.com

Join me at one of our upcoming conferences:
[signature_670198823]  [signature_1676492997] <https://2019.indypy.org/pydata>