[PSF-Community] PyCon NA arts festival about the experience of programming

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Mon Apr 1 20:37:53 EDT 2019

Thanks to everyone who submitted proposals!

We have chosen a few performances https://us.pycon.org/2019/hatchery/artofpython/ to showcase at The Art of Python!

Some of our performers are still seeking folks to work with in order to help their visions come to life. In particular, if you are going to be at PyCon North America on May 3rd, and you have a little time to help out, please get in touch if you:

* play a percussion instrument, sing, or play the guitar
* are comfortable acting on stage, and live in the Washington, DC area

Thanks and looking forward to a great night.

(Also: several items on the !!Con program this year http://bangbangcon.com/speakers.html are live performances! The last batch of tickets go live Tuesday, April 2 at 12:00 PM (Noon) Eastern, in case you want to try to get one.)

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting