[PSF-Community] [X-POST] PSF Board Meeting Minutes 2017-01-03

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 12:05:44 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

The PSF board meeting minutes from 3rd January are available online at [1].
There were 6 directors present, and 2 sent in proxy vote. Ewa Jodlowksa
(Director of Operations), Kurt Kaiser (Treasurer), Betsy Waliszewski (Event
Planner and Administrator), Mark Mangoba (IT Manager) were also present in the
meeting.

CrossCompute, DataCamp, Verzekering vergelijk.nl (VZVG), Python Academy GmbH &
Co. KG were approved as new Iron Level sponsor by the working group.

The following grants were also approved from our last meeting, totaling
$$18887

* 3 Workshops in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
    $1550
* Django Grils workshop, San Diego, CA
    $1000
* Django Girls Workshop in Benin City
    $750
* PyCon Italia Otto in Florence, Italy
    $4752
* TechPyWeek 2017, Baroda, India
    $800
* PyCon Belarus
    $1600
* Django Girls Windhoek, Namibia
    $750
* Django Girls workshop Kano
    $710
* Python DevRoom at FOSDEM 2017
    $2200
* Django Girls workshop Bratislava, Slovakia
    $750
* Django Girls workshop Awka, Nigeria
    $875
* Python Cameroon Why Python Workshop, Buea, Cameroon
    $1200
* Columbia NYC Hackathon, DevFest
    $500
* Django Girls Abeokuta, Nigeria
    $750
* PyCamp Argentina 2017
    $700

For more updates from the PSF, please visit our blog[2] and follow us on
Twitter[3].

[1] https://www.python.org/psf/records/board/minutes/2017-01-13/
[2] https://pyfound.blogspot.com/
[3] https://twitter.com/ThePSF