[PSF-Community] 2016 Upcoming PSF Sponsor Member Vote (April 19, 2016)

Vasudev Ram vasudevram at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:54:49 EDT 2016

Hi,

I just voted. (BTW, like many others, I also got the ballot somewhat late,
after many emails had been sent to this thread - just a FYI for the
administrators, if it helps).

I noticed while on the vote page that all or most of the text was in
capital letters.

e.g.

YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS SPONSORSHIP BALLOT BECAUSE YOU ARE A VOTING MEMBER
OF THE PYTHON SOFTWARE FOUNDATION.  THE PSF HAS RECOMMENDED THAT

To the election officials: It may be preferable not to have all caps,
unless there is some strong reason for it.

This is a general guideline for stuff posted on the Net (see Netiquette in
Google or Wikipedia), and it is because all caps is considered the online
equivalent of shouting.

HTH,
Vasudev
---
Vasudev Ram -
​Software training and consulting:

- Python, C, Linux, databases, open source, ...
- Web site: https://vasudevram.github.io
- Blog: http://jugad2.blogspot.com
About: http://jugad2.blogspot.in/p/about-vasudev-ram.html