[PSF-Community] [PSF-Vote] Members Needed for PSF Sponsor WG

Massimo DiPierro massimo.dipierro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 02:09:17 EDT 2016

P.S. The page with the results is public and it is here: https://vote.python.org/init/default/results/46 The voted ballots are also public and posted here: https://vote.python.org/init/default/ballots/46 The links should be in your ballot receipt. If you have voted, you know which one is your ballot from the code but keep that to yourself: they are anonymous.