[PSF-Community] Telegram group

Stéphane Wirtel stephane at wirtel.be
Wed Sep 23 16:28:55 CEST 2015

Hi Mehrdad,

Really, I am not for that, the PSF community is growing, and there is a limit for that.

I prefer to use IRC or the emails (I don’t like to miss something)

I already use IRC, Jabber, Slack, HipChat, Messenger and the emails.

For my part, it’s enough.

We have the mailing list, and this ML should be only one point for discussions.

Why do you want to use Telegram ?

Stephane