[PSF-Community] Introductions

Horst Gutmann horst at zerokspot.com
Mon Sep 21 19:20:36 CEST 2015

Hi everyone :-)

I'm Horst and I'm a (mostly web-) developer in Graz, Austria for a
mid-size e-commerce company (sadly not Python-related). I've used Python
on and off for the last 10 years for various hobby and university
projects. Community-wise I've been on the website team for EuroPython
2014 and a couple of PyConDEs and I'm one of the organizers of our local
Python User Group in Graz ( https://pygraz.org ).

If anyone is ever in the region, drop me a mail or just come to our
monthly meetups if you have the time :-)

- Horst