[PSF-Community] Introductions

Harlin Seritt harlin.seritt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:14:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm Harlin Seritt. I am in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I work at Alfresco
Software doing technical support. Python has not always been the
programming language primarily used where I've worked but I have carried it
everywhere I've gone as I've found it to be indispensable to my daily work.
I have been coding in Python since around 2001. I enjoy also creating
sites/web apps with Django. Look forward to working with all of you down
the road.

All the best,
Harlin