[portland] [JOB] Python Developer with strong systems/networking experience

Jeffrey Weintraub jeffw at mbg.com
Wed May 6 17:24:34 CEST 2015

I have an immediate need for a Software Engineer (Python)
This is a unique opportunity with a profitable company that provides "Ops" services for clients beyond the typical self-service cloud models.
You will develop cutting-edge tools that automate building Linux and networking systems.
I need people who love to code in Python AND have strong Unix/Linux and networking fundamentals
Django experience is great... or other Python frameworks (I can't believe how many there are!)

Skill Set
1 to 2+ years of professional Python or experience
Unix/Linux fundamentals... understanding of RPM and SSH for example
Networking fundamentals... understanding of SNMP and Cisco IOS for example)
Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef) is nice to have
Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, TeamCity) is nice to have
Experience with or exposure to Agile, SCRUM, TDD and pairing is a nice to have

Please email me at jeffw at mbg.com

Jeff Weintraub
Recruiting Manager
Mainz Brady Group