[portland] Bigleaf Hiring a Lead Software Dev

Joel Mulkey joelm at bigleaf.net
Thu Jan 15 17:38:47 CET 2015

Hi fellow Python users,

We (Bigleaf Networks) are looking for a Lead Software Developer to join our team. We provide internet redundancy and optimization across multiple ISP connections. We use Python in much of our code, including the back-end of our web app (Pyramid), and our custom distributed network link monitoring and adaptation system. This network system provides seamless failover and dynamic prioritization for our user's traffic.

Bigleaf was created to bring some peace into the lives of the people who use our service. We think that the role of "IT guy/gal" is often too stressful, and so we take away the worries of internet connectivity for them. We have a reliable and high-performance service that's been proven regionally and is about to be deployed nationwide. To help accomplish that and many other projects over the coming years, we need a Lead Software Developer to take the baton on our code.

If this sounds of interest, please check out the details here: http://www.bigleaf.net/company/careers and let us know why you think Bigleaf might be a good fit for your skill-set and experience.

Thanks!

Joel Mulkey
Founder and CEO