[portland] Opening for experienced Python/Django web developer in PDX

Patrick Beeson patrickbeeson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:07:43 CEST 2015

CrowdStreet <https://www.crowdstreet.com/>, the company I work for in
Portland, is looking to hire an experienced Python/Django full-stack
developer
<https://www.smartrecruiters.com/CrowdStreet/84699817-senior-full-stack-developer?rsid=895d2b21-6164-4d17-b2a6-7d85e633c643&refChan=PORTAL>
.

Here's the job description:

*We're looking for an experienced web developer – a dynamic, self-starting
person with a passion for disrupting large offline industries with
technology and excited about the fast pace and opportunities in a start-up
environment. We're iterating extremely rapidly, and need someone flexible
enough to roll with the punches and switch gears as requirements and
priorities adjust with customer input and exciting new strategic
opportunities.*

*We work in Django/Python environment deployed on AWS.*

*We offer a generous employee stock option plan, health insurance, and a
lively, dog-friendly work atmosphere where you will not only learn and grow
your own abilities, but be part of the transformation and democratization
of commercial real estate investing.*

Learn more and *apply* here:
https://www.smartrecruiters.com/CrowdStreet/84699817-senior-full-stack-developer?rsid=895d2b21-6164-4d17-b2a6-7d85e633c643&refChan=PORTAL

A little about CrowdStreet:

*CrowdStreet is a software and services company that is disrupting the
commercial real estate industry by enabling innovative real estate
operators and developers to efficiently raise funds and manage investor
relations online. Efficiencies achieved by using CrowdStreet solutions
allow real estate developers and operators to post their offerings on the
CrowdStreet Marketplace and gain instant access to a national audience of
accredited investors. Enterprise-level sponsors use the same technology
platform that powers the CrowdStreet Marketplace to present offerings to
their own investors under their own brand by integrating CrowdStreet
Sponsor Direct with their existing website. Both solutions democratize
access to commercial real estate investment opportunities by connecting
accredited investors, family offices and institutions directly with real
estate sponsors for fee-free co-investing and a modern digital portfolio
management experience. *

Learn more: http://crowdstreet.com

- Patrick

--