[portland] Portland Startup Grind Founder Looking for Web Dev Help

Jason Champion jchampion at zetacentauri.com
Tue Sep 16 19:26:01 CEST 2014

Howdy Folks,

Just thought I'd mention that Christopher Richards posted a request for
web development help for his new venture on the PDX Startups Switchboard
in case anybody in interested in picking up a side gig:

https://pdxstartups.switchboardhq.com/posts/5382-web-development

Disclaimer: I'm not involved in any way, I just know Chris from the
Startup Grind Portland events (which are great) and think he's generally
Doing Good Things, and it would be tragic if his site ended up being
built with JSP.

Regards,
Jason