[portland] Open Source Bridge is next week!

Wraithan McDonald xwraithanx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 22:17:25 CEST 2013

I think one of the greatest values of osbridge is that unlike going to
the python meetings were we can be reinforced in our love of our
language, osbridge offers tons of really great general tech talks, as
well as talks about other languages.

It is a great opportunity to interact with parts of the open source
community that you aren't regularly exposed to. Learn about all
sorts of technology that you've been curious about but haven't had
the chance to really dive into and investigate, etc.

I agree it is light on the python, but as part of the python community,
we have no one to blame but ourselves for that. :)

-Wraithan