[portland] hiring a python + django dev

Jordan Schatz software at azurestandard.com
Thu Jun 6 07:34:41 CEST 2013

Hello All,

My employer (Azure Standard) is looking for an experienced python
developer, or an experienced developer willing to learn python +
django. Our headquarters are in Dufur, Oregon, but telecommuting is a
possibility, and we are willing to train the right person. We are a
(nearly) nationwide distributor of organic / real food. And would like to
find someone with that has interest in what we do, and that would stick
with the company for the long term.

Azure is a (nearly) nationwide distributor of organic / real food. You
can think of us as an established startup, Azure has been in business for
about 18 years. But we are growing very rapidly, the work you do will
effect real people, and you will get to see that effect. We are also
overhauling and modernizing all our tech, and your opinions get to count
in that overhaul.

If you are interested please send a resume and cover letter to software at azurestandard.com

- Jordan