[portland] <Job> Wanna program Python in the Cloud?

Howard Abrams howard.abrams at workday.com
Fri Aug 23 01:14:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

 I'm new to Python and the Portland Python community, and am unsure of
 the protocol for discussing job opportunities... however, if you are
 interested in working on OpenStack Techologies and Python for a fun,
 vibrant company, then I've got a job for you...

 I'm currently wrapping up OpenStack as a private cloud solution to
 encapsulate business logic and present a better user experience, and
 could really use some team-mates. While knowledge of OpenStack is not
 required, ability to work in an agile environment with a test-focused
 development style is a must.

 While the company headquarters are in Pleasanton, our team is split
 between California, Portland and Dublin. Please, introduce yourself to
 me at howard.abrams <over-at> workday <dotty> com

 Thanks,
 Howard Abrams