[portland] Atlatl is hiring Django web developers (all skill levels; fulltime and contract)

Rob Bednark rbednark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 02:23:13 CEST 2013

My employer (Atlatl Software) has multiple openings for Django Web
Developers to join our web development team.  Click this link to apply:
    http://bit.ly/atlatl-jobs
All skill levels (beginners to expert) are welcome.  We have openings for
full-time employees as well as contractors.

Atlatl (http://atlatlsoftware.com) is headquartered in Charleston, SC.  Our
Portland office currently has 6 employees and is growing. We are located at
3030 SW Moody, Portland, OR, close to downtown, on streetcar and bus lines,
with free parking.

I'm the lead web developer at Atlatl, and I'll be at the Python Monthly
Presentation Night tonight (Tue 8/13), and at the Python hack night on
8/27, so feel free to come talk to me to get more info.  If you have any
questions about the position, or want to tell me about yourself, feel free
to contact me directly via phone or email.

Rob Bednark
503-877-2336
rbednark at gmail.com