[portland] Moving to Portland Area

David Chandler david at mathwithoutborders.com
Sat Aug 10 06:20:11 CEST 2013

I have been on the mailing list for awhile (from Central California) but am
looking forward to moving to Portland area and actually talking to
Python-literate people face-to-face.  (When it comes to programming of any
kind it's a wasteland down here!)  Please let me know when you have
meetings/meetups/
presentations/whatever.

I have done a number of projects in Python, but so much gap in between that
I'm constantly having to review the basics.  My immediate goal is learning
to do GUIs ... trending toward WX at the moment.  I have quite a bit of
programming experience but from days gone by (in the DOS era:  Borland
Pascal).

--David Chandler