[portland] up for tutoring anyone?

Chris McDonald xwraithanx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:55:32 CEST 2011

I have a friend that would very likely be interested in this as well.
He does a heavy amount of scientific computing but most of it is in
Fortran, he is looking to move to Python eventually though and I think
this would be ideal for him. I on the other hand have lots of python
experience but non in the big dataset/scientific world but I can help
in the same way offered by Andrew, a web developer who knows how to
distribute tasks using queues and databases.

I'll ping him with regards to this and see what he thinks.

-Wraithan