[portland] looking for Django firms

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 20:21:31 CET 2011

Greetings sir.  The important question is do you drink beer (first:
are you old enough?) and then, if not, wine or coffee?

Thank you for coming to Portland with a willingness to share your skills.

The user group meeting we usually have every month changes in
character in December and is a bigger mostly open source group.  A
great opportunity.

Pycon is coming up in March in California if you can swing it.
Djangoncon just happened in September.

Got tweet?

Kirby