[portland] Tonight! Portland Python Users Group June Meeting!

Adam Lowry adam at therobots.org
Wed Jun 15 00:02:33 CEST 2011

Man, we really drop the ball when Michelle & Jason are gone! But no worries, it's the second Tuesday of the month so we're still on.

Usual time: 6:30
Usual place: Urban Airship, 334 NW 11th Ave
Usual Calagator link: http://calagator.org/events/1250460715

This evening is a special sneak preview of Open Source Bridge.

Michael Schurter: The History of Concurrency
Dan Colish: Previously Untitled Meditation on the Zen of Python

This month's Michel's Module of the Month will be presented by Michel, but we have no idea what module it will be. I'm holding out for autoGIL.

Please join us!

Adam