[portland] Django teaching opportunity

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:07:25 CET 2011

Cool Dylan.

Do you know if PCC does any computer classes at the facility near OMSI?

I interviewed for your job (a long time ago) but wasn't crazy about the
commute out to Intel or wherever that was.

I'm currently doing distance ed as a part time instructor for O'Reilly
School of Technology plus sometimes teach Python through Saturday Academy (
saturdayacademy.org).

"Martian Math" with VPython put me on the map as an innovative curriculum
writer in some circles (re this summer @ Reed College, googlable).

Sorry I missed the PPUG debut @ Urban Airship ya'll.

Gossip:  Holden Web seeking to incorporate here in Oregon, Steve looking
forward to continuing friendships, starting new ones.

Kirby

c.v.:  http://grunch.net/kirby-urner  (I don't see myself as good enough at
Django to lead a course in it, so passing on that one).