[portland] OSB and Python

Dylan Reinhardt python at dylanreinhardt.com
Thu May 13 19:07:53 CEST 2010

I missed OpenStreetMap.  So three.  :-)

Obviously, there's more of a "culture" focus at OSB than an "implementation"
focus and Python isn't really heavy into culture.  That's one of the things
I value about Python, actually.

It's just frustrating to see Python losing conference mojo at more or less
the exact moment it's gaining so much traction in the corporate world.
Somehow, that strikes me as not a coincidence.

Whatever.  I'll probably go anyway. :-)

Dylan