[portland] Protecting Intellectual Property In Python Applications

Gordon Morehouse gordon.morehouse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:36:41 CET 2010

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Jython as a potential solution.
Compile to Java bytecode.

http://www.jython.org/

It was the first thing that came to my mind.

Of course, this wouldn't prevent dedicated reverse engineers, nor
would anything else other than presenting your product as a service.

-Gordon