[portland] Meeting tonight, 6:30pm @ Produce Row!

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 08:34:50 CEST 2010

Just wanted to say I enjoyed partaking of this event, wrote it up from
my own biased perspective:

http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2010/08/ppug-2010810.html

(lots of earlier write-ups, mostly with PPUG in the title)

There's some related dribs and drabs about Python here too:

http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/2010/08/lurching-ahead.html  (middle
paragraphs, of marginal interest to some perhaps)

Then I wanted to show off what I did around Python for Martian Math,
for a recently completed summer camp:

http://www.4dsolutions.net/satacad/martianmath/toc.html

OK, back to regularly scheduled programming,

Kirby