[portland] Script to Change UPPER CASE to Mixed Case

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 23 00:29:13 CEST 2009

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009, Rami Kassab wrote:

> Rich, I believe that the method I referred you too already had some of
> those rules built in. I'm sure you might be able to find a bit of
> pre-written conditionals for this kind of stuff. Some data miner
> contractors that we work with do a pretty good job of getting us clean
> data... of course most of them use Perl but we have a few that use Python

Rami,

   All done. Carlos volunteered his Common LISP program and it did a great
job. Now I'm having fits trying to import the data into a sqlite3 database;
the command line processor keeps telling me it sees 26 columns rather than
the 25 that actually exist (and match the table definition).

Thanks,

Rich