[portland] Meeting tonight: 6:30 @ Webtrends: Packaging, special guest, giveaways!

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Tue Sep 8 20:25:03 CEST 2009

Pythonistas,

Our September meeting is tonight, Tuesday September 8th, 6:30pm at
Webtrends.  We have a great meeting planned:

  * Michel's Monthly Module (ConfigParser) - Kyle Jones
  * Solace - special guest Armin Ronacher!
  * "Preeminent Python Packaging Presentation" - Michael Schurter

And we have some great book giveaways, including the brand new edition
of the Python Essential Reference by David Beazley!  Quite possibly the
best Python book around.

AND Djangocon is in town!  Visiting Djangonauts, you are more than
welcome to join us at the meeting and adjourn with us to the pub at beer
o'clock.  The meeting location is in Portland's Fareless Square and is
an easy *free* train ride away from the convention.  Hop on the MAX
train heading to downtown, get off at SW 5th Ave and you'll be a block
away.  Plan your trip at http://trimet.org/.

See everyone tonight at 6:30 at Webtrends!

Webtrends
851 SW 6th Ave. Suite 1600
Portland, OR 97204
Maps, etc. http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/