[portland] OS Bridge followups

Michael Schurter michael at susens-schurter.com
Mon Jun 22 23:14:51 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Dylan
Reinhardt<dylanr at dylanreinhardt.com> wrote:
> My slides/code from OS Bridge are here:
>
> http://dylanreinhardt.com/osb.zip
>
> This is for "Django: Thinking Outside the Blog".

Great job Dylan.  Been using Django for nearly 2 years and still
learned plenty.  Anyone who's willing to demo many-to-many
relationship related code gets my respect!  :-)

> Any word on when/where the audio recordings are going to be available?

Not that I've heard.

My slides for Web Server Shootout are here:

http://michael.susens-schurter.com/blog/2009/06/18/web-server-shootout-slides/

Please take the post-conference survey if you attended:  (link at the bottom)

http://www.chesnok.com/daily/2009/06/20/open-source-bridge-thank-you-all/

Great job to Dylan and Michel P!  Sorry to say those are the only
pdxpythoner talks I was able to make it to.  Too many good talks!
Many thanks to those who encouraged Bob Ippolito to attend and give
his Drop ACID talk.  One of the most objective, information dense,
interesting, and practical talks I've ever attended.