[portland] Interview about discovery and adoption of software tools

Adam Lowry adam at therobots.org
Tue Jul 14 01:58:25 CEST 2009

An friend from grad school is doing research on software development
tools, and is looking for some people to be interviewed on how they
adopt new programming tools. Emerson's done some very cool work around
development tools, so consider volunteering an hour to participate.

Adam

Begin forwarded message: