[portland] Meeting for New Urban Edibles Website

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 23:28:40 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Michael Bunsen<notbot at gmail.com> wrote:
> New Website Brainstorm & Planning Meeting for Urbanedibles.org
>
> When: Sunday July 12th, 3pm
> Where: Backspace (115 NW 5th Ave)

Lindsey Walker writes:

"""
Ha!  I know this guy and went to his and Laura's Free Skool class
Sunday.  I'm definitely up for this, though I just committed to plans
with a friend on Sunday, but she's geeky enough to want to come to
this too.  Wow I guess I'm finally meeting people, LOL!
"""

Re Lindsey (from Georgia):
http://portland.freeskool.org/?q=node/1216

Also tonight FYI if you wanna take in a geek musician (not all of us
try to make that claim):
7/10, 8:00, LOCAL LOUNGE, 3536 NE MLK NEAR FREMONT  (punk style, one
of three gigs, mosh pit likely though not for me)

Now I'll go tweet about it...

Kirby