[portland] Meeting for New Urban Edibles Website

Rami Kassab rami at typethink.com
Thu Jul 9 03:15:50 CEST 2009

Django all the way baby!
I will try to make this meeting but there's a high chance I wont be able to
depending on how much work I get done in preparation for my business trip to
LA next Monday. Either way, I'd be interested in seeing how my team could
contribute to this project. It's a wonderful idea. Please do let me know if
you choose Django. We're avid supporters!

P.S. Have the Portland Pythoneers found a new place to host meetings at yet?
I know there's a location for this month but is it going to be a consistent
location?

Thanks,

--
*Rami Kassab* - Chief Executive Officer