[portland] Curious Ipython Upgrade Result

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 14 22:38:22 CET 2009

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  What might I have done incorrectly?

   Robin's reply to the dbus issue caused me to look for a PYTHONPATH
statement. It is in ~/.bash_profile. I just commented it out and sourced
that file but it did not change the ipython version.

   Later I'll shut down X, log out, and log back it. Without the PYTHONPATH
specified it should clear up these issues.

   I'll post the results ... I'm out for a meeting now.

Rich