[portland] Reverse Engineering Program Flow

Rami Kassab rami at typethink.com
Wed Feb 4 05:11:00 CET 2009

Rich,I recently walked the tedious and time consuming "we need to find a CRM
/ Salesforce Automation tool!" and did a bunch of research. We needed a
straightforward salesforce automation tool to help manage leads, deals,
customer data, track communications, deadlines, estimate contract amounts,
etc and I fell upon PipeLine Deals CRM. It's a fully web based CRM targeted
towards sales and is only $15 a month per employee using it. Its interface
is beautiful, fast, and easy to understand. The biggest issue I had was all
of the clutter and unnecessary things other CRMs introduced. I highly
recommend you give PipeLine deals a try if you're willing to bypass the
open-source solution for this use case. They also have an iPhone interface,
which I use almost every day for my company. I recommend you check it out:
http://www.pipelinedeals.com/. They have a free 30-day demo. Use it to
import your leads and familiarize yourself with the beautiful AJAX driven
interface. It's extremely straightforward and simple.

I wish you the best of luck on this journey. There are, literally, hundreds
(if not thousands) of software solutions that claim to be a CRM. The issue
is, CRM is such a loose term that they are all really different and are
tailored to different purposes. The ones that claim can do it all are
incredibly bloated. I simply needed a tool just for sales right now and
PipeLine Deals was the right choice.

Take care!

--

*Rami Kassab* - Sales & Operations Director

503.888.8605

rami at typethink.com

*Typethink - Creative Web Firm*

P 503.626.6231