[portland] PDX Python tomorrow: Winter Coders' Social @ NedSpace Old Town

michelle rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Mon Dec 7 21:28:33 CET 2009

Hey Pythoneers!

It's that time of the year again - the 3rd annual Winter Coders'
Social is tomorrow night! Instead of our regular meeting this month,
we'll be joining other programmers for an evening of food, games,
programmerish mingling, etc. The fun starts at 6pm at NedSpace Old
Town (right above Backspace). It's a potluck, so feel free to bring
something to share. There will be a keg of beverage for all to enjoy.
Also, please bring anything else you think might be fun, such as board
games, cards, bean bag tossing games (I believe we had a bean bag toss
the first year :)) and whatnot.

Here is a link to the Calagator posting for the event:
http://calagator.org/events/1250457765. Check out what potluck items
others have signed up to bring, and you add yourself (and your potluck
item) to the list! There's also a map of the NedSpace Old Town
location.

6pm - 11pm
NedSpace Old Town
117 NW 5th Ave. Suite 210
Portland OR 97209

I'm excited about the social this year (surprise, I'm excited ;)), and
hope to see you all there!

Michelle