[portland] OS Bridge proposal date extended

Dylan Reinhardt python at dylanreinhardt.com
Thu Apr 2 02:21:42 CEST 2009

If anyone else is looking for a good topic, I would love to see something
useful on developing a web service client in Python.

Not a Python client talking to a trivial Python server mind you... but a
non-trivial client talking to a real server where the only documentation is
for PHP and you have to roll your own class definitions from a WSDL file.
It seems that all the tools are out there, but it's really difficult to tell
because of how bad the docs are.

Just thinkin'...

Dylan