[portland] Looking for strong Python/Django developer in the Portland area

Sean P. Kane spkane00 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:42:20 CEST 2008

Hi everyone.

I am looking for an agile and enthusiastic Python/Django developer in
the Portland area. I have a business idea that I am starting with a
friend and we are looking for a reliable developer to join the team.
This isn't currently a full-time gig, so it could be in addition to
any other work the one might be doing, as long as you can commit some
regular level of effort to this and helping get our prototype off the
ground, quickly. Is this something that you would be interested in
talking about more, or could you make any recommendations of strong
candidates?

Thanks,
Sean

Sean P. Kane spkane00 at gmail.com