[portland] introduction and a call for recommendations

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 04:58:20 CEST 2008

Greetings Chris --

Welcome to Portland.

I've got some write-ups of previous meetings of this group, which you
might retrieve with these filtering queries:

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/search?q=PPUG
http://controlroom.blogspot.com/search?q=PPUG
http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/search?q=PPUG

There's some good history there, re topics we've covered, though my
treatment is anything but comprehensive and/or exhaustive, are in no
way official meeting minutes or anything close.

Just another proud Portland Pythoneer,

Kirby