[portland] Interesting Ruby meeting tomorrow

Chris Foster outofthenet at gmail.com
Mon May 5 21:47:23 CEST 2008

Igal, from the Ruby Brigade was hoping someone would post this to the Python
list.  There have been a lot of overlapping topics this past year
(mercurial, git, testing, now GAE).  The last Ruby meeting I attended had at
least three pythonistas, three smalltalkers, and an assortment of Javascript
and PHP experts in addition to the Ruby guys.  It's good stuff.

Date: Sat, May 3 2008 2:27 am