[portland] Need Help With a For Loop

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:29:41 CET 2008

Maybe someday Kirby will understand why varieties of wild fish
have a smoothly varied "membership grade" in a "universe of
discourse" -- maybe more than my wee brain can handle of
Rich's big Python project on a day like today (slow moving).

And now for something completely different:

check out these proposed insignia for EuroPython, votes being
counted as we speak (I'm not voting, given my outside observer
status):

http://www.europython.org/community/Planning/ProposedLogo

Kirby