[portland] Next meeting: Tuesday June 10th. Django, Web, Twisted, pizza, prizes!

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 19:37:04 CEST 2008

... and CSS, I suck at CSS (which is why I avail of my open source
heritage and gladly accept stylesheets others have put out there, like
for 4D Studios I've got this Wild! template with a cute seal picture
'n stuff...), still just serving to myself though, way cool that
app-engine is so consistent at mirroring, plus you can import those
Google extensions as part of your regular apps if you see any reason
to.

Kirby