[portland] Tonight: Winter Coders Social 2008!

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Tue Dec 9 23:00:24 CET 2008

Tonight is the Winter Coders Social!  It will be at our usual time and
place (CubeSpace, 7pm) except with no presentations, LOTS more folks
from other user groups, fun, games, and Beverage provided.  Food is pot
luck this time around: bring a dish to share.  More info in the message
below.

Hope to see everyone there!

Cheers,
Jason