[portland] Generating .tex From Python Code

Jesse Hallett hallettj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 00:19:54 CEST 2008

Since backslashes are generally parsed as escape characters, I believe
you would get the right results if you replaced all of the backslashes
(\) in strings with double backslashes (\\).

Be aware that some languages treat backslashes as escape characters in
strings enclosed in double quotes (") but in strings enclosed in single
quotes('). I don't remember whether Python does this; but if it does,
then another solution would be to replace all of your double quotes with
single quotes.

Cheers,
Jesse