[portland] A List of Object Instances?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:33:40 CEST 2008

Hi Rich --

I see docs about plotting multiple data sets at the pyx web site:
http://pyx.sourceforge.net/examples/graphs/change.html

Was this stuff not useful?

You can put objects in lists or tuples just like any other object
(everything is an object in Python), but I think further help on this
plotting problem will be too generic minus specific familiarity
with pyx.  Dunno if anyone here uses (I've never).

Kirby